Social & Environmental Sustainability
PSC consists of a team of globally aware citizens, who give great value and importance to human rights and ecological balance. We believe in respecting the environment and working with nature instead of against it. We do not use any fabrics that may cause harm to animals in any way and all our packaging can be recycled.
As a fashion brand created by women, it is also our responsibility and objective to ensure female empowerment and gender equality.
PSC believes that everybody in our supply chain should be treated with respect and dignity and that everyone should earn a fair wage. The health and safety of our workers are very important to us.
PSC has drawn up on its own code of conduct, with the guidance of five key international documents for daily action, which are as follows;
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The European Convention on Human Rights
- The International Labour Organisations (ILO) major conventions and in particular 29, 105, 138, and 182 (child labour and forced labour), 155 (workers’ health and safety), 111 (discrimination), 100 (remuneration)
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- The United Nations Global Compact